How you enter
1. The prize draw opens at 11.30am on Thurs 30 April 2015 and will close at 2.30pm on the same day.
2. To enter via Twitter you need to tweet @VodafoneUK with your favourite moment of the 14/15 football season and include the hashtag #4GSport. Using this method, one entry can be submitted per person.
3. Your entry must not be inappropriate (for example, logos of other companies), offensive or illegal, in breach of another person’s rights or in breach of Vodafone Social’s rules. We’ll disqualify such entries without notice.
4. Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
a) You don’t live in the UK.
b) You’re under 11 years old. If you’re between 11 and 18 you must have permission from a parent or guardian before entering the prize draw and you must be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 18) to attend the show.
c) You have an affiliation with, or work on the prize draw.
Winner and prize
1. There will be 2 winners. The winners will receive a pair of tickets to Saturday Night Football OR Soccer A.M.
2. The tickets are for Saturday Night Football Show: Crystal Palace V Manchester United, Saturday 9 May 2015 OR Soccer A.M, Saturday 16 May 2015.
3. Winners need to be available on the specified dates.
4. Sky reserves the right to change the Saturday Night Football and Soccer A.M. schedule. Winners will be made aware of any date or time change at least 3 days prior to the event.
5. The winner will be drawn independently; at random from the qualifying entries from 3pm on Thurs 30 April 2015.
6. We will notify the winners via Twitter by 9am on Fri 1 May 2015.
7. The winner will need to provide us with their correct full name and the full name of the person they are taking with them to the show, as well as both their age, phone number, email address, residential address and valid identification within 72 hours. The companion must be over 11 to attend. In the event that the winner is under 18 their companion must be a responsible adult (over 18) in order to attend the show.
8. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, we will choose another winner.
9. Winners are responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with the prize, including transport to and from the venue.
10. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value.
11. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to email@example.com. You must contact us before 4 May 2015.
13. Your name and your guests’ name will be added to the guest list for the show you’ve won tickets to see and we will email directions, show rules along with the security and entry conditions of Saturday Night Football /Soccer A.M. prior to you attending the show.
14. Winners and their guests are subject to the security and entry conditions of Saturday Night Football/ Soccer A.M.
Publicity & Content
15. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel OR Facebook page. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
16. The winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including his/her name and general location being used in social media.
17. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – External Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 30 May 2015.
18. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
19. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter
20. Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN