JustTextGiving Fittest Fundraiser of the Series Competition
Here you can find useful information about the competition including how to enter, the prize, and how it will be run.
How to enter
1. The competition will open on 22nd April 2013 at midday and close on 5th May 2013 at midday.
2. To enter you must answer the following questions, using no more than 250 words in total:
• Which charity you are passionate about and why
• What your personal JustTextGiving code is
• How you would creatively use it to fundraise
• Which Great Runs or other running based fundraising events have you taken part in
It’s fine to include pictures and links.
3. Alternatively you can enter by post. Please send your name, address and answers to the above questions to JustTextGiving Fittest Fundraiser 2013, Freud Communications. 55 Newman Street, London W1T 3EB
4. One entry can be submitted per person.
5. Your entry must not be inappropriate, offensive, illegal, in breach of another person’s rights. We’ll disqualify such entries without notice.
6. Sorry, but you can’t enter this competition if:
a. You don’t live in the UK
b. You are under 18 years old
7. By entering, you agree that you have the requisite standard of fitness to run and complete the above seven races and that you do not have any medical conditions that will affect your running ability.
Winner and Prize
8. There’s one prize.
9. The winner will receive VIP entry to the following runs:
• The Great Manchester Run on 26th May 2013
• The Great North 10k on 23rd June 2013
• The Great Edinburgh Run on 14th July 2013
• The Great North Run on 15th September 2013
• The Great Yorkshire Run on 29th September 2013
• The Great Birmingham Run on 20th October 2013
• The Great South Run on 27th October 2013
10. You must be available to run at least six of the above runs. If you are unable to complete at least six races, we reserve the right to choose another entrant to do the remaining races.
11. One winner will be selected by an independent judging panel on 3rd May 2013. The winning entry will be the one that is judged as the most interesting.
12. We will contact the winner on the email address provided in the short entry form. If we don’t receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner.
13. We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to anyone else.
14. We will pay hotel and travel costs for each event, with hotel costs not exceeding £100 per event and travel costs not exceeding £100 per event.
Publicity & Content
15. We will use your details to run the competition and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing information.
16. The winner will need to participate in fundraising activities and will work with us to publicise their fundraising activities via social media.
17. We will take photos of you taking part in the above runs and will use these photos for promotional purposes at our discretion.
18. We may ask you to wear clothing displaying the JustTextGiving by Vodafone logo, along with your JustTextGiving fundraising code.
19. For the winners’ names please send a SAE to Libby Pritchard by 31st May 2013 at the below address.
20. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the competition smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
21. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
22. By entering the competition you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
23. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by Facebook.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN