Calling all music fans! We've got a shedload of tickets to give away to see Craig David Presents TS5 and a DJ set from Marvin Humes in London!
Looking for plans this Wednesday night (1 Nov 2017)? Why not head to the gig of the year with a friend, courtesy of Vodafone UK? We’ve got bags of tickets to give away to see Craig David Presents TS5 and a DJ set from Marvin Humes in London. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is fire us a tweet. Read on for all the details…
Retweet to win!
We’re getting ready to unveil something a little bit special in the world of chat, video and music this week. And to celebrate those upcoming endless surprises we’re hosting this season’s biggest gig, giving fans the chance to catch Craig David Presents TS5, as well as a DJ set from Marvin Humes live at Bankside Vaults.
Want to be part of the action? Well, good news: we’ve got 25 pairs of tickets to give away to eager fans of Craig David Presents TS5, plus 10 pairs of tickets to give away to some lucky Marvin Humes fans…
“We’re getting ready to unveil something a little bit special in the world of chat, video and music this week.”
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is keep an eye on the @VodafoneUK Twitter feed today (Monday 30 October 2017). We’ll be firing out one tweet for the Craig David Presents TS5 fans out there and one for Marvin Humes lovers, using #VodadoneVaults. Simply retweet one the tweets and you’ll be entered into the prize draw. It’s really that easy!
Follow @VodafoneUK on Twitter
– Keep up to date with all our latest offers, prize-draws and competitions
We’ll be picking our lucky winners from 9am tomorrow (Tuesday 31 October 2017), but in the meantime you can check out all the terms, conditions and legal stuff below. Good luck!
Where to next?
Vodafone Vault prize draw terms and conditions
How to enter
1. The prize draw will open at 9am on Monday 30 October 2017 and close at 9am on 31 October 2017.
2. To enter the prize draw you need to retweet either the Craig David Presents TS5 or Marvin Humes tweet, which will be shared on the @VodafoneUK Twitter channel from 9am on Monday 30 October 2017.
3. Using this method, you can enter twice – once by retweeting the Craig David Presents TS5 tweet and once by retweeting the Marvin Humes tweet.
4. Your entry must not be inappropriate (for example, logos of other companies), offensive or illegal, in breach of another person’s rights or in breach of Twitter or Vodafone Social’s rules.
5. Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
a) You don’t live in the UK
b) You’re under 18 years old
c) You have an affiliation with, or work on the Vodafone Vaults prize draw and event.
Winner and Prize
6. There will be 25 x Craig David Presents TS5 winners and 10 x Marvin Humes winners. Each will receive a pair of tickets to the Vodafone Vaults event on Wednesday 1 November, at Bankside Vaults –
1 Invicta Plaza, South Bank, London, SE1 9UF
7. Winners and their guests are subject to the security and entry conditions of the event and Bankside Vaults. This will include valid identification from the winner and their guest at the door. Winners will need to pay for any other expenses associated with the prize, such as travel to the event and accommodation.
8. 35 winners will be drawn independently, at random from the qualifying entries from 9am on Tuesday 31 October 2017
9. Shortly after drawing the winners, we will announce the names on Twitter. The winners will then need to send us a DM to confirm their acceptance of the prize as well as the name of the person they’ll be bringing with them. If we don’t receive a response from you within 2 hours we will pick another winner.
10. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. We cannot be responsible for invalid details or communication failures. If any winner is not contactable after we have made reasonable efforts to do so (or is deemed ineligible in accordance with the terms) an alternative winner may be selected. We may require proof of eligibility prior to awarding any prize.
12. By entering the prize draw you give us your unconditional, payment-free, permission to use, copy, process, publish, transmit and display your entry and include this on Vodafone UK’s social channels. In this instance, user-generated content and pictures from the event featuring the winners might be used by Vodafone to post on our social channels (Vodafone Social, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
14. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details by email to email@example.com before midday on Wednesday 1 November 2017.
15. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible and an alternative winner will be chosen. No additional prize will be provided.
Publicity & Content
16. We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
17. The winner’s name may be displayed on Vodafone Social. For the winners’ names please send a stamp addressed envelope to Rose Ball – External Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 31 January 2018.
18. Entrants may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
19. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
20. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
21. By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
22. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN