Celebrate your dad’s best, funniest or most cringe-worthy #DadClassics on social media for your chance to win a Huawei P10 and matching accessory packs for you and your dad this Father’s Day…
Poor Dad. He often gets a bad rap when it comes to social media. But did you know the average UK dad is actually 3% less likely to publically comment on your social status than most UK mums? He’s also more likely to be okay with receiving a Happy Father’s Day message via messenger or social media. But you can do better than that…
This Father’s Day we’re giving you and your dad the chance to pick up a brand new Huawei P10 each. We’ll even throw in matching accessories packs, worth £100 each! It’s as easy as sharing your classic Dad story with us with us on Twitter using #DadClassics. Read on to find out more…
Winning with #DadClassics
What exactly are #DadClassics? Well, they definitely include the time Dad busted his best dance moves in the background of your Snapchat story. And that time he commented on the state of your room in your hottest profile pic. They could be the way he insists on using text speak and emojis to show he’s ‘down with the kids’, the cringe-worthy memes he posts on your wall or the way he doesn’t quite get the video aspect of Facetime. Whatever it is, we want to know and it could win you both a new phone.
All you need to do is tweet @VodafoneUK with your best dad-related stories, mishaps, screengrabs and pics and include the hashtag #DadClassics. That’s it!
— Vodafone UK (@VodafoneUK) June 12, 2017
The prizedraw is open from 9am today (Monday 12 June) through to 12pm midday on Thurs 15 June 2017. Any questions? As always, you’ll find the full Ts&Cs at the foot of this post.
Good luck! And hey, before you go, wanna hear a joke our dad just told us about paper? Nevermind, he says it’s tearable.
Find out more about the Huawei P10… here’s everything you need to know about Huawei P10’s features.
#DadClassics prize draw terms and conditions
How to enter
1. The prize draw will open at 9:00 on Mon 12 June 2017 and close at 12:00 midday on Thurs 15 June 2017.
2. To enter the prize draw you must Tweet @VodafoneUK with your best example of a #DadClassics
3. Using this method, you can only enter once.
4. Your entry must not be inappropriate (for example, logos of other companies), offensive or illegal, in breach of another person’s rights or in breach of Twitter or Vodafone Social’s rules.
5. Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
a) You don’t live in the UK
b) You’re under 18 years old
c) You have an affiliation with, or work on the #DadClassics prize draw.
Winner and Prize
6. There will be two winners, each will receive a pair of Huawei P10s locked to the Vodafone network and two accessories packs worth £100 each. These handsets will not come with a SIM card.
7. The winners will need to pay for any other expenses associated with the prize, such as the cost of Pay as you go airtime or a Pay monthly price plan.
8. The two winners will be drawn independently, at random from the qualifying entries from 12 midday on Thurs 15 June 2017 unless winners need to be re-drawn.
9. Shortly after drawing the winners, we will contact the winners via direct message on Twitter to confirm their acceptance of the prize and personal details for delivery. If we don’t receive a response from you within 2 hours we will pick another winner.
10. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value.
11. By entering the prize draw you give us your unconditional, payment-free, permission to use, copy, process, publish, transmit and display your entry and include this on Vodafone UK’s social channels. In this instance, user-generated content might be used by Vodafone to post on our social channels (Facebook and Twitter).
13. The winners will receive their device via courier within 30 days of the prize draw.
14. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to email@example.com before 4pm on Thurs 15 June 2017.
16. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible and an alternative winner will be chosen. No additional prize will be provided.
Publicity & Content
17. We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
18. The winner’s name may be displayed on Vodafone Social. For the winners’ names please send a stamp addressed envelope to Rose Ball – External Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 14 December 2017.
19. Entrants may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
20. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
21. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
22. By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
23. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN