Fancy seeing Glass Animals at the Roundhouse in London? Here's how you could grab tickets to one of the hottest gigs of the year...
Calling all Glass Animals fans! Can’t get tickets to any of their upcoming shows? No problem! We’ve got 3 pairs of tickets to give away to lucky fans, and all you have to do is fire us a tweet. Read on to find out how to be in with a chance of winning…
Tweet for tix
Oxford-based band Glass Animals lit up the electro/indie scene in 2014 with their debut album ZABA (you may have heard standout single Gooey being played, erm… Just about everywhere), and now they’re back to do it again.
The band’s new album ‘How to be a Human Being’ drops on Spotify on 26 August, and they’re embarking on a huge tour to celebrate. Which is where we come in.
We’ve got 3 pairs of tickets to dish out to devoted fans, and the only thing you need to do to be in with a chance of seeing the guys live in London on 25 October is tweet us with your favourite Glass Animals track by midnight, Sun 4 Sept!
Just fire your tweet to @VodafoneUK with your top tune and with the hashtag #GetMeToTheGig, and we’ll pick 3 lucky followers at random who’ll receive two tickets to one of the hottest gigs of the year. As always, you can find full Ts&Cs at the bottom of this post. Good luck!
This month’s biggest releases… Find out what you can’t afford to miss on Spotify, Sky Sports, NOW TV and Netflix this month.
Vodafone/ Spotify Giveaway – Prize draw Ts&Cs
1) The prize draw will open at 04:00am 19/08/2016 and close at 23:59pm 04/09/2016.
2) To enter, you need a Twitter account. You’ll need to tweet @VodafoneUK with your favourite Glass Animals track and include the hashtag #GetMeToTheGig
3) Only one entry per person allowed.
4) The giveaway is only open to existing Vodafone UK customers and Vodafone UK employees.
5) Your entry must not be inappropriate, offensive or illegal, in breach of another person’s rights or in breach of Twitter rules. We’ll disqualify such entries without notice.
6) The prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize.
Winner and prize
7) There will be 3 winners.
8) The winner will be chosen from all valid entries, at random by an external third party.
9) The winner will receive 2 gig tickets (1 ticket for themselves and a guest) to see Glass Animals live at the Camden Roundhouse (Chalk Farm Rd, London NW1 8EH) on 25 October 2016. The guest must comply with clause 6.
10) The winner will need to pay for and arrange for their own transport to and from the gig.
11) The winner will need to pay any other expenses and costs associated with the prize i.e. food and drinks.
12) We’ll contact the winner via Twitter direct message from 05/09/2016. Please ensure that you either follow @VodafoneUK, or you have checked the box next to ‘Receive Direct Messages from anyone’ in your settings so that we can contact you if you win. If we’ve not received a response by our 3rd attempt, we will choose another winner on 07/09/2016. No additional prize will be provided.
13) Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14) All prizes are subject to availability, and Vodafone reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product of equal or higher value if necessary.
General, publicity & content
15) Any queries regarding this prize draw can be sent via direct message to @VodafoneUKhelp on Twitter.
16) We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the prize drawn has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
17) By entering the prize draw you give us your unconditional, payment-free permission to use, copy, process, publish, transmit and display your entry and include this on our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and the Vodafone social blog)
18) We may ask you to take some photos of you and your prize and ask you to participate in any non-paid publicity or advertising we do.
19) The winner’s name will be displayed on our respective social media channels. For the winner’s name please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 04/10/2016
20) Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
21) We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
22) By entering the prize draw you accept these terms and any other terms associated with your prize. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
23) This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN