The My Vodafone app's slick new design and awesome features are reason enough to download it, but get involved now and you could also win a brand new car!
In need of some new wheels? We’ve got a brand new Infiniti Q30 Sport 2.2 7DCT crossover worth over £30,000 for the taking by one of our customers, all in the name of celebrating the launch of our new look My Vodafone app – which is a nifty little number in itself.
Read on to find out how to enter, along with all the info on how having My Vodafone in your pocket can streamline your mobile life…
Whether you’re new to the My Vodafone app or you’ve been using it for a long time, we’ve got a treat for you in the shape of our latest update. Unlike the majority of app updates, My Vodafone version 6.0 is a full overhaul, bringing with it a slick new design and some supercharged capabilities.
Beauty is more than skin deep in this case, though. With the new app you can now manage all your Vodafone services – mobile, broadband and home phone – in one place, with 24/7 support and the ability to monitor your allowances, bills and bundles. On top of that, the new-look My Vodafone app will help you hook up to safe mobile Wi-Fi hotspots, check your coverage in real time and find your nearest Vodafone store.
Download the new My Vodafone app now!
– Click to download for Android or iOS
We’ve been beavering away behind the scenes to make it all as slick as possible, and we’re so proud that we thought we’d launch the app into the world with a bang. Or rather: with the sweet purr of a 2.2ltr 7DCT engine…
Be in it to win it
If you fancy winning yourself a brand new, top of the range Infiniti Q30 Sport crossover – made by the luxury vehicle division of Nissan and replete with InTouch satnav and entertainment system – then all you need to do is download the My Vodafone app, click on the competition page and enter your details. That’s it!
The competition will be open up between today (Wed 1 June) and Thurs 30 June and is open to anyone with a consumer My Vodafone account. There’s one car to be won, but four runners up will also bag themselves a brilliant Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. For all the relevant Ts&Cs check out the text at the bottom of this post.
How we’re shaping the future of in-car tech… Check out our interview with the Vodafone Xone team to find out how we’re delving into the world of connected cars.
To be in with a chance of winning a brand new Infinity Q30 Sport 2.2 7DCT or one of four Samsung Galaxy Tab S2’s, simply download our latest My Vodafone app and enter the prize draw by selecting ‘competitions’ in the menu.
For more information about downloading the app click here
Vodafone’s Infiniti Q30 Sport Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
Here you can find useful information about the prize draw including how to enter, the prize, and how it will be run.
How to enter
1. The prize draw will open at 10 am on 1 June and will close at 4 pm on 30 June 2016.
2. To enter you must be a Vodafone customer, either on a consumer Pay monthly or Pay as you go bundle, and have downloaded and installed the My Vodafone app (available on the App Store and Google Play.)
3. To enter must submit your email address and Vodafone phone number via the competition section on the My Vodafone app
4. Using this method, one entry can be submitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw.
5. Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
a. You’re a Vodafone employee (or you have a 50% or 100% Vodafone employee discount applied to your phone number)
b. You don’t live in the UK
c. You’re under 18 years old
Winner and Prize
6. There are 5 prizes to win:
a. First prize: 1 x an Infiniti Q30 Sport 2.2 7DCT car (or a cash alternatively of £15,000)
b. Runners-up: 4 x Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablets.
7. All tablets include a Vodafone Pay as you go SIM card with a £10 Pay as you go credit balance included.
8. The 5 winners will be selected independently, at random, from all eligible entries. . The first winner drawn will be allocated the first prize; we will contact the first prize winner on the Vodafone phone number provided in the short entry form. If we don’t receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner. If the first prize winner is unable to accept the prize, the first prize will be allocated to the second entry drawn and a new runner-up will be drawn until the first prize has been accepted.
9. If the first prize is not available for any reason the first prize winner will be offered a cash alternative of £15,000. If the runners-up prizes are not available for any reason we will replace it with a prize of equivalent value, no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Please note no warranty is provided by Vodafone on the runners-up prizes.
First prize – an Infiniti Q30 Sport car
11. The winner will receive an Infiniti Q30 Sport (model: 2.2 7DCT) car (“Infiniti Q30”).
12. The winner will be able to choose from a range of colours. Once the winner has confirmed their acceptance of the prize Infiniti will contact them to confirm what colours are available and those colours that are currently in stock.
13. The winner is responsible for insuring the car and all other costs associated with taking up the prize. The prize does not include vehicle tax, insurance, fuel or any further supplementary items or optional extras outside of the standard specification of the model stated. The winner may add additional optional extras, if they choose to do so they will be responsible for the additional costs of the extras.
14. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the have valid documentation which includes, without limitation, a valid insurance cover note to register the car and a current driver’s licence. The winner may choose to register the car in another person’s name subject to confirmation that the person has correct and valid documentation.
15. Vodafone will not be responsible for delivering the first prize, our partner Infiniti will deliver the car to the closest dealer to the winner. Infiniti dealers can be found here https://www.infiniti.co.uk/centre-locator
16. It will be the responsibility of the winner to get to the local Infiniti dealer of their choice for the handover of the car and the winner will need to pay any other expenses and costs associated with the prize and collecting the prize, i.e. travel expenses to local Infiniti dealer to receive the car, fuel costs etc.
17. Infiniti will also provide a comprehensive warranty policy to cover the first 3 years of ownership or 60,000 miles, whichever occurs earlier.
Publicity & Content
18. We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
19. We may ask you to take some photos of you and your prize and ask you to participate in any non-paid publicity or advertising we do.
20. The winners’ names will be included in future Vodafone newsletter. For the winners’ names please send a SAE to Consumer CVM team – Infiniti Q30 Prize draw, Edison House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN by 31 August 2016.
21. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
22. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules. Please note Vodafone employees are not eligible to enter the prize draw and we will exclude any phone numbers that have a 50% or 100% Vodafone employee discount applied.
23. By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN