Would you believe it? We’re three years old this April! Doesn’t the time just fly when you’re having fun? Read on to find out how you can help us celebrate and win big all at once...
Welcome to part two of our fabulous Vodafone Social Third Birthday celebratory giveaway!
April 2015 marks three years of Vodafone Social, and we’re celebrating all month with the help of you, our readers, and our friends over at Spotify, Sky Sports and NOW TV, and our device manufacturing partners. That means that we’re bringing you all the usual great content from every part of Vodafone UK, but with a healthy dollop of special guest columns from industry insiders, and a load of prizes too.
We’ve grown a whole lot in the 1,109 days since we first started bringing our stories to you, and we’re very proud of what we’ve become in that short space of time. Vodafone Social is the place to be for exclusive backstage access to everything and anything Vodafone related.
Time to get winning
At Vodafone Social we get exclusive access to manufacturers like Samsung, LG and HTC, where we pick the brains of their best and brightest about new devices and what to expect in the future. We also get to quiz our entertainment partners – Spotify, Sky Sports Mobile TV and NOW TV Entertainment – about upcoming TV shows, sporting events, and the hottest new artists to watch out for. And that means we also get our hands on some of the best prizes around…
Birthdays are a time for giving, after all, and as thanks for sticking with us and clicking in every day, we’ve been giving out some special prize bundles. If you missed our first prizedraw a couple of weeks back, fear not – we have another chance for you to win, and it starts right here, right now.
This is no ordinary competition, though. If you throw your name in the hat you won’t just win one prize, you’ll win a bundle of three that could include handsets like the HTC One M9, One M8 and One M8 Mini; the LG G Flex 2; the Microsoft Lumia 640; the Sony Xperia E, the Xperia M Aqua and the Sony Xperia Z2; the Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Tab S 10; and one of five pairs of Spotify TMA-1 Studio headphones.
Want to enter? Well, we’re taking you on another little journey through our short but sweet history. We’ve picked out a few of our favourite stories from the last three years, and hidden prizedraw links on each page, along with an all-important word on each. Keep track of those words, because you’ll need them to spell out a phrase at the end of the trail! Just follow the links, remember the words, and all will become clear…
On your marks…
Are you ready to win yourself some goodies? Click here to get started, find the links and remember the all-important word from each of the five stories and all will become clear. Best of luck!
And the winners are…
A big congratulations to:
– Barry O’Hara
– Richie M
– Louise S
– Richard Eldred Hawes
– Stephen Taylor
– Randall Casey
– Ann S
Vodafone Social 3rd Birthday ‘find the hidden phrase’ prize draw
Here you can find useful information about the prize draw including how to enter, the prize, and how it will be run.
How to enter
1. The prize draw will open at 9am on Wednesday 15 April 2015 and will close at 7pm on Thursday 30 April 2015.
2. To enter you’ll need to visit this article (http://blog.vodafone.co.uk/2015/04/15/celebrating-three-years-of-vodafone-social-get-your-hands-on-one-of-our-bumper-prize-bundles/) on Vodafone UK’s official blog, Vodafone Social, and follow the clues in that story, and subsequent clues in 5 other stories to find 5 hidden words. You’ll then need to enter the correct hidden phrase from the words you find in the blog stories in the comments section on the final story.
3. Using this method, one entry can be submitted per person.
4. Your entry must not be inappropriate (for example, logos of other companies), offensive or illegal, in breach of another person’s rights or in breach of Vodafone Social’s rules. We’ll disqualify such entries without notice.
5. Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
a) You don’t live in the UK
b) You’re under 16 years old – if you’re aged between 16 and 18 you must have permission to enter from a parent or guardian.
c) You have an affiliation with, or work on the prize draw.
Winner and Prize
6. There will be up to 7 winners.
7. Each winner will receive a bundle of 3 prizes. The bundle could include any 3 prizes from the following list:
HTC One M9
HTC One M8
HTC One M8 mini
Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10
One of 3 x LG G Flex 2s
One of 3x Microsoft Lumia 640s
One of 5 x Google Chromecasts
One of 5x Spotify TMA – 1 Studio headphones
One of 5 x Gramafon speakers
One of 6 x Sony Xperia Es
One of 2 x Sony Xperia M Aquas
1 x Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact
1 x Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet
One of 3 x Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
7.1 The winner will need to pay for any other expenses associated with the prize, such as getting a SIM card where applicable. The devices are only compatible with Vodafone SIM cards. To find out how to get a Vodafone SIM, visit ttps://freesim.vodafone.co.uk/freesim/46dc5c/?cid=ps-cm-auto%252F14%252Fdvynfvtq%252Ffzqq%252Fsjc&cookie=passed.
7.2 The use of the prize may be subject to further terms and conditions.
8. The winners will be drawn independently, at random from the qualifying entries from 9am on Friday 1 May 2015.
9. We will notify the winners via your Disqus profile on Vodafone Social within 48 hours of the draw.
10. The winner will need to confirm their full name, age, phone number, email address and residential address to firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, we will choose another winner.
12. By entering the prize draw you give us your unconditional, payment-free, permission to use, copy, process, publish, transmit and display your entry and include this on Vodafone Social (www.blog.vodafone.com)
13. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value.
14. The winners will receive their device via Royal Mail within 30 days of the prize draw.
15. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at email@example.com
16. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 8 May 2015.
17. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible and an alternative winner will be chosen. No additional prize will be provided.
Publicity & Content
18. We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
22. The winner’s name may be displayed on Vodafone Social. For the winners’ names please send a SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 15 May 2015.
23. Entrants may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
24. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
25. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
26. By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN