Fancy winning one of the best looking smartphones around? We've got six Samsung Galaxy Alphas to give away, and all we ask in return is a Spotify song...
Music is a hugely important part of our lives, and finding the right track to match a big moment can mean the difference between a fuzzy reminiscence and a pivotal life memory. And having Vodafone Red 4G with Spotify Premium included as one of our 4G entertainment packs makes doing just that all the easier.
There are more than 40 million songs on Spotify, and we want you to help us find the most fitting ones for a handful of big moments. Pick out a good tune and you could be in with a chance of winning a brand new Samsung GALAXY Alpha! Read on for all the details…
Never miss a moment
We’ve got six Samsung GALAXY Alphas to give away. The Alpha is a really good looking phone, with all the right ticks in all the right boxes when it comes to spec. It boasts a fast-focussing 12-Megapixel camera, a Quad-core 1.8 GHz processor and a brilliant 4.7-inch display.
Each week for the next three weeks we’ll be asking you to tell us the perfect track to match a big moment. It could be some air-punching audio happiness from Queen for the end of school, for example, or a bit of My First, My Last, My Everything by Barry White for #Lovedup. Choose an appropriate song for each theme and tell us what it is on Twitter, Facebook or in the comments section below (being sure to include the relevant hashtag), and you’ll be in the draw. Simple!
Here are those weekly themes:
Week 1 (Wed 9am 11 March – 5pm Mon 16 March): #BabyBeats
Week 2 (Wed 9am 18 March – 5pm Mon 23 March): #SchoolsOut
Week 3 (Wed 9am 25 March – 5pm Mon 30 March): #Lovedup
We’ll pick two winners a week to receive a Samsung GALAXY Alpha, and we’ll also publish a Spotify playlist with the best songs on Twitter, Facebook and right here on Vodafone Social.
To get going, and to find out when to post your suggestions, be sure to like Vodafone UK on Facebook and follow us on Twitter:
Vodafone UK on Twitter
Tweet us your favourite song for the moment and include each week’s hashtag to be in with a chance of winning a Samsung GALAXY Alpha!
– Click here to head to our bustling Twitter profile
Vodafone UK on Facebook
Want to own one of the year’s best phones? Be sure to comment and let us know your favourite track for each of our themed moments, including the hashtag, to be in with a chance of winning!
– Click here to head to our bustling Facebook page
Or you can simply tell us your choice in the comments section below. Be sure to include the relevant hashtag with your choice e.g. Ed Sheeran– Thinking Out Loud #Lovedup
Good luck! For even more info, check out the terms and conditions at the bottom of this post.
More on 4G Entertainment: Having trouble deciding on Spotify, Sky Sports Mobile TV or NOW TV? Click here to see what’s coming up on each service this month.
Terms and Condition for The Vodafone UK Never Miss a Moment prize draw on Facebook, Twitter and the Official Vodafone UK Blog
How to Enter
1. We are running 3 prize draws. We will run one prize draw per week, starting on the week commencing the 9th March 2015 and ending on the week commencing the 30th March 2015. Below are the prize draw rules for the week commencing the 23rd of March.
2. To enter you must name a song associated to the theme #Lovedup on our Facebook, Twitter or Official Vodafone UK Blog post. All you have to do is use the comment box on our post. You’ll need to use the relevant hashtag and follow the instructions which you will find on our post.
3. The prize draw opens for entries between Wednesday 25th March at 9am and Monday 30th March at 5pm.
4. All eligible entries will be collected and put into a Spotify playlist on Monday 30th after 5pm when the prize draw is closed.
5. The Spotify playlist will then be promoted on Facebook, Twitter and the Vodafone blog on Tuesday 31st March.
6. We’ll not be responsible if your entry is incomplete, lost or doesn’t comply with the rules.
7. Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if:
a. You don’t live in the UK
b. You’re under 18 years old.
c. You have an affiliation with or work on the prize draw.
The Winner and the Prize
8. There will be 2 winners. Each winner will receive a Samsung Galaxy Alpha handset. The prize doesn’t include a SIM card. The device will only work with a Vodafone SIM. To find out more on how to get a Vodafone SIM, go to vodafone.co.uk.
9. The winners will be selected independently, at random, from all entries across Facebook, Twitter and the Vodafone blog on Monday 30th after 5pm when the prize draw is closed. The winners will be announced on Tuesday 31st.
10. We will contact the winner via their social media profile on which they’ve entered to confirm their acceptance of the prize and personal details for delivery. If we don’t receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner. No additional prize will be provided.
11. The winners may need to pay any other expenses and costs associated with the prize.
12. If the prize is not available for any reason we’ll try and replace that prize where possible with a prize of equal or greater value at the time of writing.
13. If you can’t accept the prize for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible and an alternative winner will be chosen. No additional prize will be provided.
14. We don’t allow the winner to re-sell or transfer the prize and we won’t give cash instead.
15. Please allow up to 5 working days, days from notification of the win for delivery of the prize. We rely on other companies to send the prize to you, so we’re not responsible for any damage caused to the prize during or on delivery. But if there’s a problem with your prize please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Publicity and content
16. By entering the prize draw you give us your unconditional, payment-free, permission to use, copy, process, publish, transmit and display your entry (including photo) and include this on our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter and Vodafone UK blog.
17. We may ask you to take some photos of you and your prize and ask you to participate in any non-paid publicity or advertising we do.
18. Photographs and video content may be taken during the event and may be uploaded and used in future marketing material. By entering the prize draw you give us your unconditional, payment-free permission to use this content for these purposes.
19. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact the winner. We won’t store your details after the prize drawn or send you marketing, unless you’ve agreed to it.
20. If we believe your entry or action by you does not comply with these terms, or any additional terms associated with the relevant social media, is inappropriate or illegal we’ll remove it and reserve the right to disqualify your entry without notice.
21. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Twitter.
22. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which is beyond our reasonable control.
23. By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
24. To find out who has won the prize draw please send a SAE to Kimberley Harcombe, Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN