Got a song that always #MakesYouHappy? Tell us and you could be in with a chance of winning a brand new Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - one of the best Android smartphones around!
Do you have a special song that lifts your spirits, no matter how hectic a day you’re having, or how bleak the British winter gets? We want to know what it is. And if you tell us which tune lights up your life, you may walk away with a brand new phone to play it on.
That’s right: enter our #MakesYouHappy prize draw and a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact could be yours! Read on to find out how…
With January drawing to a close and the brisk chill of February looming on the horizon, it feels like winter’s still got a lot of life in it yet. But it’s not all doom and gloom: there’s plenty to watch on NOW TV Entertainment, loads of games to get stuck into on Sky Sports Mobile TV, and millions of tracks available to stream on Spotify – our three 4G entertainment packs.
And if music’s your thing, you’ve probably got a special love for one particular track that will always cheer you up, no matter what mood you’re in or how stressful things get at work.
And we want to know what it is. Tell us your favourite pick-me-up track, and you could be in with a chance of winning a brand new Sony Xperia Z3 Compact. Simply comment at the bottom of this post with the name of the song that #MakesYouHappy between 9am today (27 January) and midnight on Sunday (1 February) and you’ll be entered into the prize draw.
It’s that easy! Head to the comments section below to enter!
We’ll be making a Spotify playlist of the best suggestions, so stay tuned for that. We’ll be drawing the winner on 28th January, but in the mean time you can read all the Ts&Cs in the legal stuff below this post. Good luck!
More on the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact: Sony’s miniature version of the Xperia Z3 is one of the best Android phones around. Click here to read what the web’s tech press have to say about it.
Vodafone’s #MakesYouHappy Terms and Conditions
Here you can find useful information about the prize draw including how to enter, the prize, and how it will be run.
How to enter
1. The prize draw will open at 9am on Tues 27 Jan 2015 and will close at midnight on Sun 1 Feb 2015.
2. To enter you need to visit Vodafone UK’s official blog, Vodafone Social, and post your track in the comments section of the article. To comment you’ll be required to register your name and email address, or alternatively you can sign in and comment with your existing social media account.
3. Using this method, one entry can be submitted per person.
4. Your entry must not be inappropriate, offensive or include foul language. We’ll disqualify such entries without notice.
5. Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
a) You don’t live in the UK
b) You’re under 16years old – if you’re aged between 16 and 18 you must have permission to enter from a parent or guardian.
c) You’re a Vodafone UK employee, contractor, anyone involved in organising this prize draw, or a member of their immediate family.
Winner and Prize
6. There is 1 prize to win.
7. The winner will receive a SIM Free Sony Xperia Z3 Compact locked to the Vodafone network.
8. The winner will be drawn independently, at random from the qualifying entries on Monday 2 February.
9.We will notify the winner in the blog story comments and via the email address associated with your ‘Disqus’ profile within 24 hours of the draw.
10. The winner will need to email their full name, age, phone number, email address, residential address and valid identification to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will choose another winner.
11. If the prize is not available for any reason we will replace it with a prize of equivalent value.
12. Entries may be shared, used to create content and promoted on Facebook.
13. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
14. We will deliver the device via courier, and these costs will be included in the prize.
15. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at email@example.com
16.Winners are responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with the prize (this includes purchasing a SIM card and any Pay as you go top up credit/Pay monthly price plan) .
17. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 6 February 2015.
Publicity & Content
18. We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
19. The winner’s name may be displayed on Twitter. For the winners’ names please send a SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 14 April 2015.
20. Entrants may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
21. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
22. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
22. By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
23. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by Facebook.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN