Fancy winning big? Enter #VodafoneIcePick competition and you could have seven chances to win from a collection of top tech prizes...
To mark the last 7 days of Vodafone’s best ever winter sale, ending on 2 February, we’re dishing out a raft of top prizes – with a draw every day between now and then.
And the best news? Entering this prize draw is as easy as firing off one tweet. To find out how to have your name thrown into the hat, read on…
Our best ever winter sale has seen the prices on a huge range of phones, plans and accessories dropped, letting you pick up some top tech at some seriously wallet-friendly prices. And because the sale doesn’t end until 2 February, there’s still a week left for you to walk away with a bargain.
But there’s no better bargain than something that’s free, right? In this final week of our best ever winter sale, we’re giving away one top prize every day, to seven lucky tweeters.
To enter, all you need to do is tweet with the hashtag #VodafoneIcePick. That’s it. We’ll be picking a winner each day at 4.01pm on the Vodafone Winter Sale social hub, so be sure to stay tuned to find out if you’re a winner.
The links you need are below:
Vodafone UK on Twitter
Jump onto Twitter and tweet using the hashtag #VodafoneIcePick to enter.
– Click here to go to our Twitter page
Vodafone UK Winter Sale social hub
Check out our winter sale social hub for all the latest on the sale, and for the all-important draw each day at 6pm.
– Click here to find out more
For the full terms and conditions, check out the legal stuff at the bottom of this post.
More on the winter sale… Click here to get a quick look at what’s on offer in our best ever winter sale. Is your next phone among our offers?
Vodafone – #VodafoneIcePick Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
How you enter
1. This prize draw promotion will open at 08.00 on Tuesday 27th January and close at 16.00 on Monday 2nd February 2015 (“Promotional Period”).
2. To enter on Twitter, tweet the hashtag #VodafoneIcePick
3. Using this method one entry can be submitted per person each day, but a person can only win once during the Promotional Period.
4. Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if you don’t live in the UK or if you’re under 18 years of age.
Winner and prize
1. A winner will be drawn at 16.01 every day during the Promotional Period and announced at 18.00 on THE Vodafone UK Twitter channel.. In total 7 winners will be drawn during the Promotional Period.
2. Each winner will receive a different prize, dependent on the day.
3. Winners will be drawn independently; at random from the qualifying entries that day. At 16.01 all entries submitted in the last 24 hours will qualify that day’s draw. We will notify the winners via Twitter at 18.00 each day.
4. The winner’s handle will be included in the video winner announcement each day at 18.00
5. The winner will need to provide their full name, age, phone number, email address, residential address and valid identification within 72 hours via Direct Message on Twitter
6. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, we will choose another winner.
7. No cash alternative is available. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value.
8. The winners will receive their prize via Royal Mail within 30 days of the prize draw.
9. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to email@example.com before 9 February.
Publicity & Content
11. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
12. Winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
13. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 12th April 2015.
14. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
15. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN