London Fashion Week is back, and we've got a pair of tickets up for grabs! Are you a dedicated follower of fashion? Read on to find out how to enter...
London Fashion Week is a highlight on the social calendar of any self-respecting fan of haute couture, and it’s an event normally reserved for industry insiders and celebrities. But fret not: since we’re the main sponsor of London Fashion Week we’ve got special access, and we want to share that with you.
Love all things apparel? We’re excited to be able to give you and a friend the chance to go to one of the 15 #LFW catwalk shows in February. If you want to be in with a chance of seeing some of the newest trends from some of the world’s best designers first hand, read on for all the details on how to enter…
How to enter
We’ll be giving away tickets to deserving, devoted, dedicated followers of fashion and entering couldn’t be simpler. For your chance to win, just retweet one of our #LFW tweets from the Vodafone UK Twitter channel (between 12 noon Friday 23 January and 23:59 on Sunday 25 January):
– Always wanted to go to #LFW? RT for a chance to win 2 tickets to a catwalk show. T&Cs apply
– Love #fashion? Simply RT for a chance to win 2 tickets to @LondonFashionWk. T&Cs apply
– RT for a chance to win 2 tickets to a designer show @LondonFashionWk. T&Cs apply
– Get a sneak peak at the new trends for AW15.RT for a chance to win 2 #LFW tickets. T&Cs apply
– Get ahead of the latest catwalk trends. RT for a chance to win tix to #LFW. T&Cs apply
– Fashionista in the making? RT for your chance to win tickets to #LFW. T&Cs apply
The tickets will grant you and a friend access to one of the 15 catwalk shows hosted within the BFC Courtyard Show Space at Somerset House in London (Friday 20 – Tuesday 24 February), letting you both soak up the stitching or be awestruck by attire.
Click the icon below to get going:
Vodafone UK on Twitter
Click here to check out our bustling Twitter profile. Be sure to retweet when prompted to be in with a chance of winning.
– Click here to head to our Twitter feed
It’s that easy! If you’re one of the lucky winners, a member of the team will be in touch by 12pm on Monday 2 February 2015 with details of how you claim your prize.
Good to go? Check out the bottom of this post for the full competition Terms and Conditions.
Fashion conscious? Check out the Samsung Galaxy Alpha, which offers blazingly-fast specs, a top-notch screen and stunning industrial design. It’s perfect for anyone who’s serious about style.
Win two tickets to a catwalk show at London Fashion Week – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
How to enter
1. The prize draw opens at 12.01 on Friday 23 January 2015 and will close at 23.59 on Sunday 25 January 2015.
2. To enter via Twitter you’ll need to retweet one or more of Vodafone UK’s following tweets:
a. Always wanted to go to #LFW? RT for a chance to win 2 tickets to a catwalk show. T&Cs apply
b. Love #fashion? Simply RT for a chance to win 2 tickets to @LondonFashionWk. T&Cs apply
c. RT for a chance to win 2 tickets to a designer show @LondonFashionWk. T&Cs apply
d. Get a sneak peak at the new trends for AW15.RT for a chance to win 2 #LFW tickets. T&Cs apply
e. Get ahead of the latest catwalk trends. RT for a chance to win tix to #LFW. T&Cs apply
f. Fashionista in the making? RT for your chance to win tickets to #LFW. T&Cs apply
3. Using this method a maximum of six entries can be made per person. Entrants are only eligible to win one prize
4. Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if:
a. You don’t live in the UK
b. You’re under 13 years old. If you’re between 13 and 18 you must have permission from a parent or guardian before entering the prize draw and you’ll have to be accompanied by an adult if you’re lucky enough to win (under 18s cannot attend LFW unless accompanied by an adult.).
Winner and prize
5. Each winner will receive one pair of tickets to a London Fashion Week catwalk show hosted within the British Fashion Council (BFC) Courtyard Show Space at Somerset 6. House, London (“London Fashion Week catwalk show”).
There are a minimum of 50 pairs of tickets to give away via the Vodafone UK Twitter channel.
7. The prize is valid for a London Fashion Week catwalk show, on either:
a. Friday 20 February 2015
b. Saturday 21 February 2015
c. Sunday 22 February 2015
d. Monday 23 February 2015
e. Tuesday 24 February 2015
8. Winners need to be available on all dates specified above as tickets will be allocated at random. Winners will be contacted via email and notified which date and time they have been allocated. The date and time allocated to you cannot be changed.
9. The BFC reserves the right to change the London Fashion Week catwalk show schedule. 10. Winners will be made aware of any day or time change at least 3 days prior to the event.
11. The winner will be drawn independently and at random from the qualifying entries from 09.00 on Monday 26 January 2015. We will notify the winner by tagging them in a post via Twitter from 09.00 on Monday 26 January 2015.
12. Winners will be asked to contact us on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize and provide their full name, age, mobile number, email address and full residential address within 24 hours. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will choose another winner.
13. Winners are responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with the prize, including transport to and from the venue (Somerset House, London) and any accommodation costs.
14. The tickets are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value. We will not be responsible for any damage to the tickets on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your tickets at email@example.com
15. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must contact us before 10 February 2015.
Tickets will be posted to winners no less than 3 days before the event. A signature will be required on delivery.
16. Winners and their guests are subject to the security and entry conditions of London Fashion Week (available at www.londonfashionweek.co.uk). This may include valid identification from the winner.
Publicity & Content
17. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel OR Facebook page. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
18. The winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including his/her name and general location being used in our social media channels.
19. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 30 August 2015.
20. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
21. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN