Fancy getting your hands on a white Sony Xperia Z3 Compact? We've got one to give away, and it'll be with our winner before Santa comes down the chimney...
The Xperia Z3 Compact from Sony offers huge power and top notch specs in a pocketable chassis, and it’s one of the best-reviewed Android handsets this year. Want one? We’ve got a white Z3 Compact to give away to one lucky winner.
And what’s more, our winner will get theirs in time for Christmas, so it’ll be in their pocket before Santa’s in their chimney. To find out how to enter, and why the Xperia Z3 Compact deserves a spot on your mobile wishlist, read on…
The Xperia Z3 Compact from Sony crams market leading tech into a phone with palm-friendly 4.6-inch display. That display boasts a stunning 720 x 1280 pixel resolution alongside Sony’s TRILUMINOS tech, which means everything from games, to photos, to movies look crystal clear and bright.
Round the back there’s a 20.7-Megapixel camera that benefits from Sony’s many years of camera knowhow – it takes brilliant shots day or night, and can shoot video in 1080p HD at 60 frames per second. And, to help the Z3 survive the Great British Winter, the whole thing’s wrapped up in a waterproof seal that means it’ll withstand dunks of over one metre for up to 30 minutes.
All told? It’s a stunning little package, which is we’re really pleased to have a white Z3 Compact to give away – it means that you could still have a white Christmas this year, even if it doesn’t snow!
Entering couldn’t be easier. Simply head to Twitter today (19 December), between 9am and 6pm, and tweet @VodafoneUK with the hashtag #CompactForXmas, telling us which Z3 Compact feature you like most: the brilliant display, top notch camera, or the fact that it’s waterproof..
Click the link below to get going:
Vodafone UK on Twitter
Be sure to tweet us your favourite Z3 Compact feature (Camera, Screen or Waterproof) and include #CompactForXmas to be in with a chance of winning!
– Click here to head to our bustling Twitter profile
It’s really that easy. We’ll pick our winner once the competition closes at 7pm today, and get them their #CompactForChristmas. For the full competition Ts&Cs, check out the legal stuff at the bottom of this post. Good luck!
More on the Z3 Compact… You can see what the web’s tech press have to say about Sony’s latest flagship here, and you can find out a lot more about what makes it tick here.
#CompactForXmas Terms and Conditions
Here you can find useful information about the prize draw including how to enter, the prize, and how it will be run.
How to enter
1. The prize draw will open at 9am on Friday 19 Dec 2014 and will close at 6pm on the same day.
2. To enter you must tweet @VodafoneUK with your favourite feature (Screen, Camera or Waterproof) and include #CompactForXmas in your tweet.
3. Using this method, one entry can be submitted per person.
4. Your entry must not be inappropriate (for example, logos of other companies), offensive or illegal, in breach of another person’s rights or in breach of Twitter’s rules. We’ll disqualify such entries without notice.
5. Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
a) You don’t live in the UK
b) You’re under 13years old – if you’re aged between 13 and 18 you must have permission to enter from a parent or guardian.
c) You’re a Vodafone UK employee, contractor, anyone involved in organising this prize draw, or a member of their immediate family.
Winner and Prize
6. There is 1 prize to win.
7. The winner will receive a White Xperia Z3 Compact locked to the Vodafone network.
8.. The winner will be drawn independently, at random from the qualifying entries by 8pm on Friday 19 December.
9. We will notify the winner via Twitter within 24 hours of the draw
10.. The winner will need to email their full name, age, phone number, email address, residential address and valid identification to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will choose another winner.
11. If the prize is not available for any reason we will replace it with a prize of equivalent value.
12. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13. We will aim to deliver the device via courier, before the 25 December. Courier costs will be included in the prize.
14. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at email@example.com
15.Winners are responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with the prize (this includes purchasing a SIM card and any Pay as you go top up credit/Pay monthly price plan) .
16. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday 21 December 2014.
Publicity & Content
17. We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
18. The winner’s name may be displayed on Twitter. For the winners’ names please send a SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 31 December 2014.
19. The person entering the prize draw may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
20. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
21. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
22. By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
23. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN