Love the new Xperia Z3 Compact from Sony? It could win you tickets to see The Script live in London, with a VIP meet and greet session before the gig!
The first 1000 people to grab a Sony Xperia Z3 or Xperia Z3 Compact from Sony walked away with a pair of tickets to see The Script at an exclusive London gig. Not a bad bonus by any means, but what if you missed out?
Well, the good news is, we’ve got plenty more tickets where they came from, and they could be yours. If you’re a big fan of The Script and want to be in with a chance of winning one of ten pairs of tickets to see them, along with a VIP meet and greet session before the gig, read on…
The Script will take to the stage at an exclusive London gig for Vodafone Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact owners on 8 December, and we want you to be there. We’ve got ten pairs of tickets to dish out to devoted fans, and each one will get you some one-on-one time with the guys in the band.
It’s all in the name of celebrating the launch of the Sony Xperia Z3 and the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, both of which are available right now at Vodafone UK. Want to know more? You can read up on both handsets here.
If seeing The Script live and meeting them in person sounds like your dream come true, all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to jump over to Twitter . Entering couldn’t be easier. Just tweet @Vodafone UK, @tag the friend you’d take with you if you win and include #MeetTheScript between 9am -7pm today (Tuesday 2 December). To get started, click one of the links below:
Vodafone UK on Twitter
Be sure to tweet us, @tag your friend and include #MeetTheScript to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to meet the bankd and watch their exclusive London gig live!
– Click here to check out our bustling Twitter profile
It’s that easy. For the full details and all the legal stuff, check out the prizedraw Ts&Cs below. Good luck!
More on the Xperia Z3… For everything you need to know about the Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, click here. You can read an exclusive interview with Sony here, and you can order yours here.
#MeetTheScript Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
How you enter
1. The prize draw opens at 9am on Tuesday 2 December 2014 and will close at 7pm on the same day.
2. To enter via Twitter you need to tweet @VodafoneUK with the name of the friend you’d take with you if you win and include the #MeetTheScript in your tweet.
Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if:
a. You don’t live in the UK
b. You’re under 18 years old.
Winner and prize
3. There will be 10 winners on Twitter. The winners will each receive a pair of tickets to the exclusive The Script gig on 8 December at The Forum, Camden, London NW5 1JY and will get to meet and greet the band.
4. The winner will be drawn independently, at random from the qualifying entries from 9am on Wednesday 3 December.
5. We will notify the winner via Twitter within 24 hours of the draw.
6. The winner will need to provide their full name, age, phone number, email address, and will need to confirm their Twitter handle to email@example.com within 24 hours. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will choose another winner.
7. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
The winners will receive their ticket via pdf attachment on email and will need to print off this off to gain entry to the venue and to meet the band.
8. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the prize (including travel to and from the venue and accommodation if required).
10. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or email address by email to email@example.com before Friday 5 December 2014.
11. Winners and their guests are subject to the security and entry conditions of the venue. 12. No alternative dates for attending the gig are available. However, you acknowledge that dates of the Event may be subject to change due to rescheduling of the gig beyond our reasonable control. In the event of a rescheduling of the gig you will be notified of such alternative dates. If you are not available on such alternative dates, we reserve the right to re-allocate the tickets, in which case you forfeit your right to the tickets.
Publicity & Content
13. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel OR Facebook page. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
14. The person entering the prize draw may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
15. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 31 January 2014.
16. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
17. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN