Fancy getting your hands on the brand new Vodafone Smart Tab 4G? We've got five to give away, and entering couldn't be easier...
Have you heard the news? Our best ever tablet just got better. The Vodafone Smart Tab 4G is out now, boasting top drawer specs, stunningly slim and stylish design, and access to our ultrafast 4G network at a really wallet-friendly price.
But, of course, there’s no price easier on the purse strings than ‘free’. That’s why we’re pretty pleased to be able to give five away to five lucky Vodafone Social readers. . Fancy a chance of winning? Read on to find out how to enter…
The Smart Tab 4G is our very latest home grown device, and it’s the culmination of everything we’ve learned over the past few years when it comes to making good looking tech, with high end performance, without upping the price tag.
The Smart Tab 4G is stuffed with top tech goodness. Its 8-inch, 1280 x 800 pixel display is the perfect size for reading, browsing, and slipping into a bag, while the 4060 mAh battery means it’ll keep going for hours of gaming, surfing, watching and listening. It’s powered by a brawny quad-core processor, and runs on Android 4.4 Kit Kat, which means you’ll have access to hundreds of thousands of apps on the Google Play store.
There’s also a 5-megapixel camera for snapping shots on the go, and a 2-Megapixel one on the front for making video calls.
On top of all that, the fact that it’s 4G ready means that all your downloads will scream along on our ultrafast 4G network, and our 8GB MBB plan for £31, £9 up front cost means that our 4G Netflix entertainment pack helps ensure that there’s plenty for TV and movie to get stuck into from the get go. There’s loads more info on those entertainment choices right here.
Ready to enter? It’s easy: all you need to do is figure out the answer to the question written below, and write it in the comments section at the bottom of this post before 6pm on Sunday 16 November 2014:
How big is the Smart Tab 4G’s battery?
We told you it was easy; the answer is written in this very post! Just stick your response in the comments section below and you’ll be automatically entered into a draw to win your very own Smart Tab 4G. For the full Ts&Cs, check out the small print below.
Find out more… Like what you see? You can read more about our best ever tablet here, and you can buy a Vodafone Smart Tab 4G here.
Smart Tab 4G Prizedraw Terms and Conditions
How you enter
1. The prize draw opens at 9am on Monday 10 Nov 2014 and will close at 8pm on Sunday 16 November.
2. To enter you need to visit Vodafone UK’s official blog, Vodafone Social, and post your answer in the comments section to the question asked in the story.
Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if:
a. You don’t live in the UK
b. You’re under 16 years old.
Winner and prize
3. There will be 5 winners. The winners will all receive a SIM free Smart Tab 4G.
4. The winners will be drawn independently, at random from the qualifying entries from 9am on Monday 17 November.
5. We will notify the winner in the blog story comments and via the email address associated with your ‘Disqus’ profile within 24 hours of the draw.
6. Winners will need to email their full name, age, phone number, email address, residential address and valid identification to firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, we will choose another winner.
7. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value.
8. The winners will receive their device via Royal Mail within 30 days of the prize draw.
9. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at email@example.com
10. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the prize.
11. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 19 November 2014.
Publicity & Content
12. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel OR Facebook page. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
13. The person entering the prize draw may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
14. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 31 December 2014.
15. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN