Are you and your friends free spirits? Then we've got the prefect competition for you: we're giving away four brand new handsets on Vodafone 4G on Pay as you go.
Do you hate being tied down? Do you love to move fast and live in the now? If so, we’ve got the perfect prizedraw for you and your like-minded pals.
We’ve got a quartet of top 4G smartphones to give away two lucky winners and their best friend, all on our new no contract, ultrafast 4G on Pay as you go. Read on to find out how to enter…
Calling all #FreeSpirits
Missed the news? 4G on Pay as you go has launched at Vodafone UK. It offers the same ultrafast 4G speeds you’ll get on Pay monthly in a growing number of towns and cities across the UK, but without the contract, and with Freedom Freebee top ups at a range of price ranges to suit your style.
“We’re giving away four Vodafone Branded smartphones.”
To celebrate, we’re giving away four Vodafone branded smartphones, all of which are 4G-ready and packed with great features. We’ll also include a £30 Freedom Freebee for each, which will give you and your friend the choice of Sky Sports Mobile TV or Spotify Premium subscriptions included.
Entering couldn’t be easier. Just head to the Vodafone UK Facebook page or Twitter feed and tell us who your #FreeSpirit friend is between 9am today (20 October) and 8pm on Sunday 26 October – either by tweeting at us and including #FreeSpirit or by commenting in our Facebook post. To get started, click one of the links below:
Vodafone UK on Twitter
Be sure to tweet us, @tag your friends and include #FreeSpirit to be in with a chance of winning two 4G Vodafone smartphones.
– Click here to check out our bustling Twitter profile
Vodafone UK on Facebook
Be sure to comment on our post, tag your friend to be in with a chance of winning two 4G Vodafone smartphones.
– Click here to check out our Facebook page
It’s that simple! If you’d like to read all the prizedraw terms and conditions, you can check them out at the bottom of this post.
Find out more… For all the information you need on 4G on Pay as you go, and to find out why it’s the perfect match for the #FreeSpirit in you, click here.
Vodafone Freespirits prize draw T & Cs
Here you can find some useful information about the prize draw:
How to enter
1. The Prize Draw will commence at 9am on 20th of October 2014 and closes at 8pm on 26th of October 2014 (the “Promotional Period”).
2. The are two methods of entry:
a. To enter via Twitter you need to tweet us with the name of a friend that is a free spitrit and include the hashtag #FreeSpirit in your tweet, or;
b. To enter via Facebook you need to tag a friend you think is a free spitrit in the comments section of the competition post.
3. One entry per person through Twitter and Facebook, this means a maximum of two entries can be made per person.
4. Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if:
a. You don’t live in the UK
b. You’re under 16 years old.
Winners and Prize
5. There will be 1 winner on Twitter and 1 winner on Facebook.
6. The winners will receive either:
– 2 x Vodafone Smart 4 Turbo smartphones (one for themselves and one to give to a friend), 2 x 30 Red Freedom Freebee packs with Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV included or;
– 2 x Vodafone Smart 4 Power smartphones and 2 x 30 Red Freedom Freebee packs with Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV included (one for themselves and one to give to a friend).
7. The winner will be drawn independently, at random from the qualifying entries from 9am on the 28th of October. The prizes will also be awarded at random.
8. We will notify the winner via Twitter and Facebook within 24 hours of the draw.
9. They will need to provide their full name, age, phone number, email address, residential address and valid identification within 72 hours. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, we will choose another winner.
10. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value.
11. The winner will receive their device via Royal Mail within 30 days of the prize draw.
12. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Winner are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the prize.
14. Winner may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to email@example.com before the 31st of October 2014.
Publicity & Content
15. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel or Facebook page. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
16. The winner may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including their name and general location being used in any and all media.
17. Entrant’s information will be used only in accordance with these terms.
18. For the winner’s name please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by the 31st of December 2014.
19. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
20. By entering the draw we’ll take that as your acceptance of these rules. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
21. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter or Facebook.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN