Know someone who pushes the limits when it comes to being a sports fan? Tweet us and you and your most sports mad friend could each win a brand new LG G3.
Everyone has that one friend who goes above and beyond when it comes to their love of sports. They’re the ones who go to every game, match and tournament, buy every piece of new kit, and the ones that will sometimes miss family functions in favour of big fixtures. And if that sounds like someone you know, we’ve got a prize draw that could be right up your street.
If you and your #MostDevoted, sports-mad friend fancy the chance to win a brand new LG G3 each, read on for all the details…
How to enter
There are three great entertainment options included with our Red 4G plans, and we’ve got two handsets to give away to enjoy them on. Entering couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is Tweet @VodafoneUK today between 12 and 8pm, making sure to tag your sports mad, football fanatic, golfing guru, rugby enthusiast friend, and including the #MostDevoted hashtag.
It’s that easy. Click the link below to head straight to our Twitter feed:
Vodafone UK on Twitter
Be sure to tweet us, @tag your friend and include #MostDevoted to be in with a chance of winning two LG G3s.
– Click here to check out our bustling Twitter profile
Once entries close at 8pm today, we’ll pick two winners at random and send you your new phones. Any questions? You can read the full Ts&Cs at the bottom of this post. Good luck!
G3 Me… To find out more about the LG G3, check out our exclusive interview, which lifts the lid on some of its best features, and delves into the thinking behind LG’s unique approach to the Android operating system.
#mostdevoted Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
How you enter
1. The prize draw opens at 12pm on Tuesday 30 Sep 2014 and will close at 8pm on the same day.
2. To enter via Twitter you need to tweet us with the name of the friend that is most devoted to their sports team and include the hashtag #MostDevoted in your tweet.
Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if:
a. You don’t live in the UK
b. You’re under 16 years old.
Winner and prize
3. There will be 2 winners on Twitter. The winners will receive one LG G3 for themselves, and one LG G3 to give to a friend.
4. The winners will be drawn independently, at random from the qualifying entries from 9am on Wednesday 1 October.
5. We will notify the winner via Twitter within 24 hours of the draw.
6. They will need to provide their full name, age, phone number, email address, residential address and valid identification within 72 hours. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, we will choose another winner.
7. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value.
8. The winners will receive their device via Royal Mail within 30 days of the prize draw.
9. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the prize.
11. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to email@example.com before Friday 3 October 2014.
Publicity & Content
12. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel OR Facebook page. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
13. The person entering the prize draw may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
14. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 31 Oct 2014.
15. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
16. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN