Fancy winning a pair of tickets to the hottest fashion show in the UK? With Vodafone UK it couldn't be simpler...
It’s an event normally reserved for industry insiders and celebrities only, but since we’re the main sponsor of London Fashion Week, we’re allowed to bend the rules a little bit. Love fashion? We’re excited to be able to give you and a friend the chance to go to one of 15 #LFW catwalk shows in September!
Fancy being in amongst the action and seeing some of the newest wares from some of the world’s best designers? Read on for all the details.
How to enter
Our partnership with London Fashion Week goes way back, and as such we’ve always been keen to talk up the relationship between mobile tech and the world of haute couture. This year we’ve got a slew of tickets to hand out to lucky winners, and entering couldn’t be simpler.
We’ve got tickets available for every catwalk show hosted within the BFC Courtyard Show Space at Somerset House in London (Friday 12 – Tuesday 16 September), and if you enter you could catwalk away with two of them.
For your chance to win, just retweet our #LFW tweet from the Vodafone UK Twitter channel, or enter via the Vodafone UK Facebook page by just sharing our post and commenting tagging the friend you’ll take with you if you win. Click each of the icons below to get going:
Vodafone UK on Facebook
Click here to check out our official Facebook page. Be sure to tag your friend to be in with a chance of winning.
Vodafone UK on Twitter
Click here to check out our bustling Twitter profile. Be sure to retweet when prompted to be in with a chance of winning.
If you’re one of the lucky winners, a member of the team will be in touch by 12pm on Monday 1 September with details of how you claim your prize.
Good to go? Check out the bottom of this post for the full competition Ts&Cs.
Win two tickets to a catwalk show at London Fashion Week – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
How to enter
1. The prize draw opens at 12.01 on Thursday 28 August 2014 and will close at 23.59 on Sunday 31 August 2014.
2. To enter via Facebook you’ll need to share Vodafone UK’s post “Love fashion? For the chance to win two tickets to a #LFW catwalk show just share this post and comment below tagging the friend you’ll take with you” and comment on it with the name of the person you’d take with you if you win.
3. To enter via Twitter you’ll need to retweet Vodafone UK’s tweet “Love fashion? RT by 23.59 on Sunday for a chance to win 2 tickets to a #LFW catwalk show”.
4. You can only enter this competition once on Facebook and once on Twitter. Using these methods a maximum of two entries per person can be submitted.
5. Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if:
You don’t live in the UK
You’re under 13 years old. If you’re between 13 and 18 you must have permission from a parent or guardian before entering the prize draw and you’ll have to be accompanied by an adult if you’re lucky enough to win (under 18s cannot attend LFW unless accompanied by an adult.).
Winner and prize
6. Each winner will receive one pair of tickets to a London Fashion Week catwalk show hosted within the British Fashion Council (BFC) Courtyard Show Space at Somerset House, London (“London Fashion Week catwalk show”).
7. There are a minimum of 82 pairs of tickets to give away via the Vodafone UK Facebook page and a minimum of 123 pairs of tickets to give away via the Vodafone UK Twitter channel.
8. The prize is valid for a London Fashion Week catwalk show, on either:
– Friday 12 September 2014
– Saturday 13 September 2014
– Sunday 14 September 2014
– Tuesday 16 September 2014
9. Winners need to be available on all dates specified above as tickets (date and time) will be allocated at random. Winners will be contacted via email and notified which date and time they have been allocated. The date and time allocated to you cannot be changed.
10. The BFC reserves the right to change the London Fashion Week catwalk show schedule. Winners will be made aware of any day or time change at least 3 days prior to the event.
11. The winner will be drawn independently and at random from the qualifying entries from 9am on 01 September 2014. We will notify the winner by tagging them in a post via Twitter OR commenting on their comment via Facebook from 9am on 01 September 2014.
12. Winners will be asked to contact us on the email address email@example.com to claim their prize and provide their full name, age, mobile number, email address and full residential address within 24 hours. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will choose another winner.
13. Winners are responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with the prize, including transport to and from the venue (Somerset House, London) and any accommodation costs.
14. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value. We will not be responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to email@example.com. You must contact us before 08 September 2014.
16. Tickets for the prize will be posted to winners no less than 3 days before the event. A signature will be required on delivery.
17. Winners and their guests are subject to the security and entry conditions of London Fashion Week (available at www.londonfashionweek.co.uk). This may include valid identification from the winner.
Publicity & Content
18. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel OR Facebook page. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
19. The winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including his/her name and general location being used in Social Media.
20. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 30 March 2015.
21. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
22. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN