Competition time! If you're a TV show and film buff, read on to find out how you could win a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Netflix and Vodafone Red 4G.
Calling all eagle-eyed TV and film buffs! Now that Netflix is available on Vodafone Red 4G plans*, we’re giving you the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S5 today, tomorrow and Wednesday this week (Mon 4 Aug – Wed 6 Aug 2014).
Sound good? Read on for the details…
We’ll post our Netflix TV ad on our Twitter feed at 3PM each day from Mon 4 Aug – Wed 6 Aug 2014, featuring one of our TV ad’s homages to the great TV shows and films available on Netflix.
We’ll tell you which show or film it is, then it’s over to you. Simply watch the TV ad and Tweet @VodafoneUK with the visual references you’ve spotted before 8pm that day, including the relevant hashtag we mention in the tweet e.g. #HouseofCardsClues on Day 3.
You only need to correctly spot one hidden reference to enter the draw each day, but we’ll accept one correct answer for each reference in the ad, so keep your eyes peeled for all of them to enter the draw multiple times.
The winner will be announced at 2pm the following day through @VodafoneUK, and we’ll also confirm what the answers are right here on this blog at the same time. Each day, the winner will receive a Samsung Galaxy S5, one of the devices featuring in the ad.
For all the information you need on Netflix and Vodafone 4G, click here. Or, for all the info on Sky Sports and Spotify, click here. You can read the full competition terms and conditions at the bottom of this page.
– The ‘Derelict’ name badge
– Purple shirt
– Flat cap
– Red car
– ‘Twist and shout’ beer mat
– School uniform is grey
– Inverted American flag
– American socks
– White house book
– Heart logo bib
*Netflix offer is available for Vodafone Red 4G plans priced from £26 and above. Terms & Conditions Here you can find some useful information about the prize draw: How to enter
– The prize draw will open at 3PM and close at 8PM each day from Mon 4 Aug – Wed 6 Aug 2014. – To enter, you must correctly identify one or more of the visual references in the TV ad posted at 5.30PM on the relevant day on the @VodafoneUK Twitter handle by tweeting @VodafoneUK with your answer and including the relevant hashtag used in the tweet that day e.g. #HouseofCardsClues. – You can enter as many times as you like, but we will only accept one correct answer for each reference featured in the clip. The number of references may vary each day.
Exclusions Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if:
– You don’t live in the UK.
– You’re under 13 years old. If you’re aged between 13 and 18 you must have permission from a parent or guardian before entering the prize draw. Winners and Prize – One prize is available on Mon 4 Aug and Tues 5 Aug. Two prizes are available on Wed 6 Aug 2014. We are giving each winner a Samsung Galaxy S5.
– The winner will be drawn independently; at random from the qualifying entries at 2pm the day after the competition closes. For example, the winner of the prizedraw held on 4 Aug 2014 will be announced at 2pm on Tues 5 Aug 2014.
– We will notify the winner via Twitter. – The winner will need to provide us with their full name, age, phone number and residential address, via Direct Message on Twitter within 48 hours. – If we can’t contact the winner within 48 hours of the prizedraw, we will choose another winner. – We will need valid identification from the winner. – The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value. – We are not responsible for any damage caused to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at firstname.lastname@example.org. – Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to email@example.com by 8 Aug 2014. Publicity & Content – Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
– Winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including his/her name and general location being used in any and all media. – Entrant’s information will be used only in accordance with these terms.
– For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to External Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by no later than 1 Sep 2014.
– Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
– By entering the draw we’ll take that as your acceptance of these rules. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
– This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN