With Spotify Premium on Vodafone 4G, it's always a good time to discover new music. But to get the most out of your tunes, you need great headphones...
Have you seen our latest TV ad, showing the joy of discovering new music? With Vodafone that’s never been easier. Why? Because you can choose Spotify Premium for up to two years as part of your Vodafone Red 4G plan, and we think that’s something to sing and dance about.
To celebrate the launch of our new campaign, we’ve got 10 pairs of Sennheiser MOMENTUM headphones – as featured in our new print ads – to give away. And the best bit is, it’s really easy to enter. Read on for all the details.
The Sennheiser MOMENTUM headphones offer premium specs with a design made from only the best in steel, leather and aluminium. They’re comfortable, durable and – most importantly – boast brilliantly rich sound.
They’d cost you £260 to buy but you can give yourself a chance to win a pair in our comp. We’ve got 5 pairs to give away on Twitter, and 5 pairs on Facebook. Watch our #4GMusic ad below, then head to the Vodafone UK Twitter page and tweet us the answer to the following question, making sure to include the hashtag #4GMusic. Or just answer the question in a comment on our Facebook page:
Q: What track were the two ladies singing together at the bus stop?
Simple, right? Just Tweet @VodafoneUK with the right answer and the #4GMusic hashtag, or add it as a comment on the Vodafone UK Facebook post, and you’ll be in with a chance of winning. The prize draw runs from 9am until 5pm on 23 May. For the full Ts&Cs, check the bottom of this post.
Are you #4GMusic or #4GSport? Let us know your preference using the comments section below the competition Ts&Cs. For more info on our Red 4G plans, click here.
Sennheiser Headphones Prize Draw
How you enter
1. The prize draw opens at 9am on 23 May 2014 and will close at 5pm on the same day.
2. To enter on Twitter you need to reply to the @VodafoneUK tweet (posted at 9am) with the correct answer.
3. To enter on Facebook you need to comment on the Vodafone UK post (posted at 9am) with the correct answer.
4. Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if you don’t live in the UK.
Winner and prize
5. There will be 5 winners on Twitter and 5 winners on Facebook. Each winner will receive a pair of Sennheiser MOMENTUM headphones.
6. Winners will be drawn independently; at random from the qualifying entries from 5pm on Friday 23 May 2014.
7. We will notify the winners via Facebook and Twitter within 72 hours of the draw.
8. The winner will need to provide their full name, age, phone number, email address, residential address and valid identification within 72 hours via Direct Message on Twitter and via email on Facebook (firstname.lastname@example.org). If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, we will choose another winner.
9. No cash alternative is available. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value.
10. The winners will receive their device via Royal Mail within 30 days of the prize draw.
11. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at email@example.com
12. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 May 2014.
Publicity & Content
13. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Facebook page and Twitter channel. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
14. The winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
15. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 30th May 2014.
16. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
17. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN