Fancy being at one of the biggest gigs of the summer? Capital's Summertime Ball 2014 is bursting with superstar acts, and we've got 25 pairs of tickets to give away...
If you’re a big music fan you’ll probably love two things. One is #4GMusic, which gives you access to Spotify Premium for up to two years as part of your Vodafone Red 4G plan. And the other? Live music.
One of the music calendar’s highlights this year is Capital’s Summertime Ball 2014. Tickets may have sold out in record time, but don’t worry: because Vodafone is the official sponsor, we’ve managed to secure a bunch of tickets to give away for free…
Havin’ a ball…
If you’ve missed out on the chance to buy tickets to Capital’s Summertime Ball 2014, don’t panic; all is not lost! We’ve got 25 pairs of tickets to give out to 25 lucky winners, and all you have to do to enter is head on over to the Vodafone UK Twitter page and give us a little retweet and follow us.
The Capital’s Summertime Ball 2014 is a one-day extravaganza, with a plethora of huge stars taking the stage at Wembley Stadium on 21 June. Among the headliners are Pharrell Williams, Calvin Harris, Jessie J and the chart-topping Wrecking Ball herself, Miley Cyrus.
It’s going to be a massive, unmissable day. Luckily, for your chance to be there, all you need to do is retweet our #CapitalSTB tweet from the Vodafone UK Twitter page and follow us – from 12pm to 7pm today. It’s that easy!
You can check out the full terms and conditions at the bottom of this post.
Music to your ears… Music fan? You can get Spotify Premium included with your Vodafone Red 4G plan for up to the entire length of your contract. Click here to find out more.
Summertime Ball Prize Draw
How you enter
1. The prize draw opens at 12pm on 16 May 2014 and will close at 7pm on 16 May 2014.
2. To enter via Twitter you need to retweet Vodafone UK’s tweet by 7pm on 16 May “Missed out on #CapitalSTB 2014 tickets? RT & follow by 7pm today for your chance to win one of 25 pairs. Ts&Cs apply”
3. You can enter this competition once.
4. Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if you don’t live in the UK
5. If you’re between 14 and 18 years old you must have permission from a parent or guardian before entering and you must be accompanied by an adult to attend the show.
Winner and prize
6. There will be 25 winners. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to Capital FM’s Summertime Ball on 21 June 2014.
7. Winners will be drawn independently; at random from the qualifying entries from 9am on 17 May 2014.
8. We will notify the winners via Twitter within 72 hours of the draw.
9. The winner will need to provide their full name, age, phone number, email address, residential address and valid identification within 72 hours. If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, we will choose another winner.
10. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. The winners will receive their tickets up to 7 days before the event via Royal Mail special delivery.
12. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at email@example.com
13. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6 June 2014.
14. Winners and their guests are subject to the security and entry conditions of Capital FM’s Summertime Ball 2014.
Publicity & Content
15. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
16. The winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
17. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 30 May 2014.
18. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
19. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN