Love football? You'll love this? #ClaimTheClub and you could win tickets to Soccer AM or Saturday Night Football with Sky Sports and Vodafone 4G!
This season’s been a bit of a rollercoaster for football fans, and there’s not long left to decide who walks off the pitch as worthy winners. That’s precisely why we’re offering you the chance to win tickets to either Soccer AM or Saturday Night Football, along with a brand new HTC One (M8) to go with each option. How? Read on for the full details.
With any of our Vodafone Red 4G plans, you get the choice of Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV subscription as part of your plan, and they’re both partnerships that give us (and you) access to some pretty cool extras. Opt for #4GSport, and you’ll get access to a plethora of top footie action from Sky Sports 1 and 2, available to stream right to your phone over our ultrafast network. That’s ace, but now it’s time to go one step close to the action.
How to enter
From 9am today (28 April), we’ll be posting a slew of pictures on both the Vodafone UK Facebook page and the @VodafoneUK Twitter feed. All you need to do is #ClaimTheClub by telling us which team is in each pic, and you could be in with a chance of winning. We’ve got a pair of tickets to Soccer AM and an HTC One (M8) to give away on Twitter, and a pair of Saturday Night Football and an HTC One (M8) to dish out on Facebook.
The HTC’s gorgeous 5-inch HD display and BoomSound speakers make it the perfect phone for soaking up all the action from Sky Sports Mobile TV, which means you’ll still be well catered for well after your live football experience is over!
Sound good? Check us out on Twitter and Facebook below:
Need a bit more info? The full competition Ts&Cs are below…
#ClaimtheClub Prize Draw Terms
How you enter
1. The prize draw opens at 9am on Monday 28 April 2014 and will close at 5pm on the same day.
2. To enter via Facebook you need to comment on Vodafone UK’s #ClaimTheClub post with the correct answer.
3. To enter via Twitter you need to reply to @VodafoneUK’s #ClaimTheClub tweet with the correct answer.
4. Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if:
a. You don’t live in the UK
b. You’re under 14 years old. If you’re between 14 and 18 years old you must have permission from a parent or guardian before entering and you must be accompanied by an adult to attend the show.
Winner and prize
5. There will be 1 Facebook winner. The winner will receive a pair of tickets to Saturday Night Football on 3rd May 2014, and a HTC One (M8) handset.
6. There will be 1 Twitter winner. The winner will receive a pair of tickets to Soccer A.M on 10th May 2014, and a HTC One (M8) handset.
7. Winners must be available on the specified dates. Sky reserves the right to change their schedule. Winners will be made aware of any date or time change at least 3 days prior to the event.
8. The winner will be drawn independently; at random from the qualifying entries from 5pm on 28 April 2014.
9. We will notify the winners via Twitter or Facebook within 24 hours of the draw.
10. The winner will need to provide their full name, age, phone number, email address, residential address and valid identification within 24 hours. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will choose another winner.
11. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the prize, including transport to and from the venue.
12. The prizes are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value.
13. The winners will receive their device via Royal Mail within 30 days of the prize draw.
14. We are not responsible for any damage to the prize on and during delivery as we rely on third parties for delivery. Please email us if there’s a problem with your prize at email@example.com
15. Winners may notify us by email of any change of details or address by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 April 2014.
16. Winners and their guests are subject to the security and entry conditions of Saturday Night Football and Soccer A.M.
Publicity & Content
17. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We may also use your name to confirm the winner’s details on our Twitter channel OR Facebook page. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
18. The winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including name and general location being used in social media.
19. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Kimberley Harcombe – Corporate Communications at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 30 May 2014.
20. Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
21. This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN