Fancy winning a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the flicks? We've got a pretty special prize to give to one lucky tweeter, but you'll have to be quick...
Everyone loves a good movie around Christmas time, and at Vodafone we’re no different. That’s part of the reason behind our ace new Pay as you go offer, but why stop there?
As an extra treat, we’re kicking off a one-day cinema competition; how would you and your pals like to win a private screening at your local VUE cinema?
Get a Freebee Rewardz Cinema Pass worth £120
Fancy a trip to the pictures? How about twelve? If that sounds good, we’ve got a very special Vodafone Pay as you go offer for budding cinema buffs…
In case you missed it, our Pay as you go Christmas offer means that anyone who buys a Pay as you go smartphone from £50 before December 31st will walk away with a Freebee Rewardz Cinema Pass worth £120. Sorting all that out has got us in the mood for more movie action, which is why we’re launching a unique one-off competition.
We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to host a private screening at a VUE cinema for them and up to 84 friends. Movie buffs will get to choose from any currently showing film, or pick from a huge range of cinematic classics, and it’s all for the taking by nothing but a single tweet…
Entering’s easy: at 12 pm on 10 December, @VodafoneUK will tweet a message featuring the hashtag #prizedraw. All you have to do is retweet that message before 3pm on the same day to enter our prize draw. And that’s it! We’ll select a winner at random from the tweets and announce the winner on Twitter shortly afterwards.
Sound good? Fire up Twitter and get ready for that Tweet from @VodafoneUK just after 12pm on 10 December. Check out the full terms and conditions below.
Vodafone Freebee Rewardz Cinema Screening Prize Draw
Here you can find useful information about the prize draw including how to enter, the prize, and how it will be run.
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 12.01pm on Tuesday 10 December 2103 and close at 15.00pm on Tuesday 10 December 2013, “Promotion Period”.
- To enter you must retweet @VodafoneUK prize draw tweet that will appear on its twitter channel at the start of the Promotion Period.
- Each person who retweets the tweet will be entered into the prize draw. Using this method, only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Entries submitted may be displayed on @VodafoneUK Twitter channel.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You’re under 13years old – if you’re aged between 13 and 18 you must have permission to enter from a parent or guardian.
Winner and Prize
- There is one prize to be won.
- The prize is a private screening for the winner and up to 84 friends.The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all valid entries. We will notify the winner by including their Twitter username in a tweet on the @VodafoneUK Twitter channel. We will ask the winner to get in touch with us via Twitter DM. If we don’t receive a response from you within 24 hours, we will pick another winner.
- The prize is valid at any Vue Cinema.
- The screening must be arranged between the 1 January and 1 April 2014 and is subject to cinema availability.
- Any films that are current showing at the selected Vue cinema can be chosen as well as a selection of classic film titles, subject to availability.
- Vue to advise the winner on the availability of title, location, and screening time of films
- There is a maximum of 85 seats.
- The winner will have their screening concierge with dates, times, and film selection agreed with Vue.
- 3D, Xtreme and Scene screenings are excluded and will not be available for the winner’s private screening.
- Entry to the cinema screening is restricted by the classification given by the British Board of Film Classification or others. The cinema is required to refuse admission to anyone who is below the minimum age required by the relevant classification.
- The winner will be selected independently, at random, from all valid entries. We will notify the winner by including their Twitter username in a tweet on the @VodafoneUK Twitter channel. We will ask the winner to get in touch with us via Twitter DM. If we don’t receive a response from you within 24 hours, we will pick another winner.
- The winner will be contacted within three days of providing their contact details via DM so that we can post the prize to the winner. Winners will need to confirm that they are within the UK and are at least 13 years old.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
Publicity & Content
- We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
- The winners’ names will be displayed on @VodafoneUK Twitter channel. For the winners’ names please send a SAE to Kimberley Harcombe at Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by the 1 February 2014.
- Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
- This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, associated with or administered by Twitter.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN